“What do you do exactly? Are you like a designer?”
Nope. I’m not a website designer. In fact, I’m not an anything designer, I can’t draw, and have really bad handwriting. But if your project needs a designer or graphic artist, I can recommend several to you.
Think of me as a “consumer communication specialist” meets “business coach.”
- I help you capture your point of difference
- I help you get your message across online or in print
- I suggest content to add to your site that will bring you new customers
- Need help with campaign execution? I do that too.
I hate to label myself as a consultant. I don’t want clients to expect me to have all the answers. But I am a good sounding board, I keep the consumer in perspective, and can coach your thoughts and ideas into concepts that will help your business grow.
I’m a great cheerleader too, you get all the credit!
I have a varied background and can help you set up and run your marketing plan essentials:
- Email marketing
- Direct mail
- Social media
- Web analytics
- On-page SEO content
- Paid search
- Power point presentations
- Sales and marketing material, brochures, loyalty cards
- Website creation with platforms like WordPress, GoDaddy, Vistaprint
Read colleagues and previous clients comments about Gail’s work.